3. Oekonux Conference
May 20th-23rd, 2004
Department of Philosophy at Vienna University
Diese Web-Site ist auch in deutsch verfügbar.
In Project Oekonux different people with different opinions and different methods study the economic and political forms of Free Software. An important question is, whether the principles of the development of Free Software may be the foundation of a new economy which may be the base for a new society.
The conference shall give room to bundle, collectively re-discuss and make fruitful for all, thoughts which developed in Project Oekonux and other places independently.
We thank the following sponsors for their support:
- Österreichischer Genossenschaftsverband (Schulze-Delitzsch) (Austrian Association of co-operations (Schulze-Delitzsch))
- Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung (Heinrich-Böll-Foundation)
- Österreichisches Bundesministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Kultur (Austrian Ministry for Education, Science, and Culture)
- Renner Institut in cooperation with BSA.
- Grüne Bildungswerkstatt Wien
- Open Source Experts Group of the Chamber of Economics Austria
Further sponsors are welcome as well as single donations.
This web site will be available permanently by the URL http://third.oekonux-conference.org.
The web sites of the first two Oekonux conferences are still online.